Today’s the day when all are encouraged to enumerate all the ways in which you are quite well off.
I can count at least 20.
- In a warm apartment.
- Not in prison.
- Not in a hospital.
- Not in a homeless shelter.
- Have a car.
- Have a job.
- Have a computer.
- With Internet access.
- 2 blogs and several art sites.
- Know HTML and how to write Web pages.
- I can write well so as to not bore you.
- Television and stereo.
- Smooth jazz and contemporary Christian music.
- Stuff to eat.
- Coffee to drink.
- Several imaginary friends.
- And I can draw pictures of them.
- Within easy driving range of a $1.00 2nd run cinema.
- My heavenly Father gave me all the above.
Not a bad set of blessings after just a few minutes of counting, eh? I’d have to say I’m doing well.